Brand: Rocky Mountain Barber Company
- 100% BOAR BRISTLE - No synthetic, plastic, or nylon bristles, only 100% boar bristle.
- UNTANGLE, TAME & STYLE - Take control of your beard and how you present it to the world.
- A HEALTHIER BEARD - Helps to remove dead skin cells and residue to promote a healthier beard.
- NO SCRATCHING - Keep you beard neat and tidy without any snags and tangles that can irritate your skin and face.
- A QUALITY BRUSH - We focus on providing you with a premium brush - no unnecessary bonus combs or gadgets included.
Publisher: Rocky Mountain Barber Company
100% Premium Boar Brush Designed to Last
At Rocky Mountain Barber, we're focused on providing men everywhere with the best men's grooming tools in the industry, which is why we created our 100% pure boar bristle beard brush with no added plastic, synthetic, or nylon bristles. The brush fits satisfyingly in the palm of the hand and is built to last with a sturdy, compact design, so you won't be losing bristles every time you brush your hair or beard.
Promote Healthier Hair and Beard Growth
Dead skin cells can wreak havoc on an otherwise healthy beard, trapping residue, unwanted oils and dead skin cells in it. This can lead to unwanted flaking, dryness & brittleness. Brushing your beard regularly and removing dead skins will help improve the appearance of your beard and promote healthier beard growth.
Shaping, Styling & Detangling Made Easy
The unique contour design of our brush makes shaping, styling and detangling easier than ever by following the natural way your beard hairs lie. Regular brushing of your beard will help to reduce the likelihood of knots and soften your beard, making it easier to tame, style and control.
Protect Your Face From Unwanted Acne and Irritation
Brushing your beard regularly also ensures any trapped residue, unwanted oils or dead skins don't build up on your skin and prevent unwanted acne or irritation. The curved design of our 100% boar bristle brush follows the natural shape and contour of your face to help reduce unnecessary contact and irritation to your skin which can often lead to irritation.
- Use daily to promote healthy skin & beard growth.
- It's easier to remove dead skins and unwanted residue when your beard is dry. Try brushing before you shower, before bed or before applying a beard oil or beard balm.